Existing Member?

Travels

Day 17 (7-21): Chile San Pedro de Atacama

CHILE | Wednesday, 21 July 2010 | Views [243]

- I hated this gal who is the most inconsiderate person in the world. She would sit in front of the computer (the ONLY computer) at the hostel for hours with no intention of getting up. Whenever I wanted to use the computer, she would be there .. already. Yikes!

- Checked out different agencies for pricing of various tours. Finally made reservations for the Valley of the Moon tour (tomorrow afternoon) and the Geyser tour (Friday morning). Sunday should be the ideal day for the Valley of the Moon tour since there will be full moon, but alas I am leaving Sunday morning.

- Spent the rest of the day walking (in lieu of biking) to the ruins a second time, and exploring the artesans market.

- Another day of icy cold shower. Decided to look for another hostel tomorrow. As the gals (who left) mentioned, the facilities are kind of .. shitty. The toilet stalls are so small that your head will bump onto the door and sometimes there is no water. All in all, they are trying to squeeze too many people in the little space they have - definitely not a wise business decision.

About cee_402


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Chile

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.