Existing Member?

The BIG Trip

A day of HP...it was icky outside.

NETHERLANDS | Monday, 7 November 2011 | Views [547]

It was back to the Monday routine as we helped get Dino ready for school before he and Jeanine left for their day. Jeanine is away until Wednesday so we had to say our goodbyes to them both this morning- very sad...

After breakfast Roni investigated train and bus options for tomorrow before we caught up on internet tasks, a spot of reading and some tv time for Bray. The weather was pretty grey and chilly so an inside day was decided upon. We finished the last of the soup for lunch before completing a Harry Potter marathon – both parts of number 7 consecutively!

Time then for dinner creation – Roni wanted to make some macaroni cheese and we had made sure all ingredients were on hand. A taste of home courtesy of the Edmond’s Cookbook – double checked online of course! Delicious...and there was enough left to feed us on Tuesday too. Some final packing and organising completed before a relatively early night in preparation for travel day tomorrow.

About braynroni


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.