Existing Member?

The BIG Trip

Sunday Sunday

CAMBODIA | Sunday, 21 August 2011 | Views [558]

Went to church with the Sussex whanau again today. Good times :-) Met some interesting peeps after - a British screenwriter teaching English and helping with anti-child-trafficking projects, an engaged couple working in IT and two Kiwis from Whakatane and Nelson originally...

After church there was a family mish to IBC - a very cool store with heaps of stationary (MC, TA, AR and BD you'd be jealous!), books and loads of other cool stuff. Home for lunch then we went to Savanah mall for a look around and some wi-fi usage.

While there we saw a family group of about 12 people using an escalator for the first time - so VERY cute!

The skies opened just before we left the building...contemplated buying a rain poncho to protect Bray and the laptop (Roni has a wee umbrella) but decided a tuk tuk was the cheaper option!

A quiet night in with the family after sushi salad for sinner. Once the kids crashed out Bray enjoyed ukulele time...Toby has one and Bray had a tutu with it the day before and now is hooked! Very cool.

Time to pack before bed as leaving PP in the morning.

About braynroni


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.