Existing Member?

frightful tales (don't judge me)

lovely little bunch of bananas

CHINA | Tuesday, 22 September 2009 | Views [652] | Comments [2]

so i'm sittin' here, like studying and stuff when i call my home boy endless. i'm like dude, i need some fuckin help with this fuckin homework. it be a bitch. so he like, dude yeah i help you. so hes looking ats it and realizes that well by heavens, it ain't the most helpful tootinist thing ever. it be only for grammar stuff, writing them there chinese characters don't do a gosh darn thing for conversation. it only for writin.

that's a good story for you. i like how it describes my overall thoughts and feelings about China (it's freakin China for pete's sake!). i also like how my story captures day-to-day experiences and recounts good times with new friends. it basically paints a picture for you about my life here in this country.........

yep.

btw, i hope you understand what my title implies. if not, well i got your oblivious backs covered. i am so frustrated by chinese boys (especially the cute ones who say you're very beautiful but have girlfriends) and girls when it comes to us "beautiful country" people. and i am also frustrated by the fact that nobody can explain why they like hanging out with me, but advised that i should be more like becca (outgoing, sociable,pretty, etc.)..yep. self-esteem points earned right there... and i am super frustrated that people in the dorms have 10 p.m. curfews. that is so dumb and just outright irritating. heaven forbid a twenty-year old be treated like an adult...that's probably why college here seems so much like highschool...

i just learned a new fact about myself. i guess i am one of those people who thinks if you want to be treated a certain way, you better act the way that you want to be treated...it reminds me of my momma. maybe i am ok with that??

anyway, that's it. i will go do homework some more. yippee!!!!!!

Tags: countryfied me, gangsta endless, gangsta me, killa

Comments

1

This might make me sound dumb, which I am but whatevsies, but I don't get the title and then you said you had my back covered, and didn't explain the title, I am very confused. It is so obvious why people want to hangout with you, and I'll tell you why. Plus I heard the 10p.m. curfew was more a suggestion than a hard and fast rule, unless you fall getting into the window and get caught that is. Don't be more like becca either, some of us love you the way you are. Don't you hate that when you get older and all that stupid crap your parents used to tell you and you hated start to makes a sense. I can remember when I thought to myself my dad was right, "With great power comes great responsibility." er wait that wasn't my dad that was Uncle Ben to Peter Parker. At first I was just going to say I thought it was, but I know you know I am a super dork and I actually knew that. I know hang your head in shame for knowing me. Shalom (I am trying to regain my heritage)

  joshuapatterson23 Sep 23, 2009 2:05 AM

2

Shalom...? Trying to regain my heritage? L:MAO...I love u jews, you're so cute.
Hey Sarah!! You're fine just the way you are..And I second that motion. (About the curfew thingy) Seriously, whats going to happen if you and some peng2 yous3 , take a little night out, get a little wasted, and get into a Little trouble in Big China. ??
(or is it..Big Trouble in little China?) whatev...you probably didnt catch the movie reference since you're only 12 and can't remember the 80's

  d-moss Oct 2, 2009 2:30 AM

About avoidthenastyones


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.