Existing Member?

We must go.... ...live to feed the hungry, stand beside the broken.

And so it begins...

USA | Monday, 28 July 2008 | Views [626]

We have begun our final project in Buffalo, NY.  It has been anything but restful and everything that is worshipful - for me at least.  Our team leader, Danielle Morrow, lost her grandmother Wednesday afternoon and has been at home with her family since Thursday afternoon.  Therefore, because I am the only returner on the team, I have been serving as Team Leader and part-Missions Communication Specialist while she's been gone.  It's definitely been a challenge.  A huge challenge.  This is THE most difficult part of a project and we were down a person.  However, we've gotten things done, the kids are great, the adults have been flexible - even through the bumps we've already hit! (and yes, they've been here for less than 24 hours!)  But, like I said, it's been fantastic.  I've loved it.

I don't have much to update on just yet but, just be praying for transportation issues to come together, get resolved and all parties involved to be flexible and willing to help and serve others.  Yay God.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.