Existing Member?

Around the World in 210 Days

Last Call for Alcohol

USA | Tuesday, 11 September 2007 | Views [706] | Comments [4]

Well we are now on day six of our stint in DC, and Annie is likely getting tired of us...despite our constant eating of her food, and lazing about until 11 in the morning.  Nevertheless, we have embarked on an excellent undertaking...the strawberrification of Annie's bathroom.  Annie and I made a run to home depot and came away with two strawberry-esk paint cans and paint brushes.  Andrew and I quickly got to work and the room now puts most Victoria Secret dressing rooms to shame. (I argued for stripes...annie vetoed it on account of she didn't want the room to look like a VS bag :)  Andrew and I went to Nora's last night for our last high-budget meal...happily it was via gift-certificate, so it wasn't bad at all.  Andrew requested a moment of silence in which to appreciate his steak...I asked for a moment of silence to contemplate the subtle distinction between arrugula and red-leaf lettuce.  Together we contemplated the value of having jobs...and then we decided enough of that and practiced hitch hiking home.  We are winding down our last preparations for our trip.  Four more days, and then Dublin! and then Guiness, and perhaps more.

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

Both of you are going to need this link:

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/en_find_meeting.cfm?PageID=73

  Rrrricardo Sep 12, 2007 11:24 PM

2

And this link:

http://getoutsmahousenowchowdaheads.org

  Annie Sep 13, 2007 1:54 AM

3

I would ask if the 11:00 is on DC time or Texas time. If it is indeed on DC time are you two sick, we never saw you before the break of noon. Annie did Shannon give you a strawberry shortcake bathroom and why in the world would you allow those two to paint, I need to post pictures of Parker's office and the tween bathroom, it is sad. I do hope your taste for cheap stays with you past this trip as it will not look good on a resume to put jobless, homeless, and alas townless for the past 7 months so it may be awhile before someone hires you. And while yes we have extra room in the castle you will need to provide recent letters of recomendation from past landlords and no it cannot be from Richard and Sandy just so you don't stay there. You know you guys could have done this trip much cheaper, you could have started drinking the cheap booze and watched videos of all the places your going to and not known that you weren't there. Something to think about.

  mardi Sep 14, 2007 2:56 PM

4

hey guys wats up me nuthen by the way i do know how spell andrew love you


p.s. nothing

  kelie Sep 28, 2007 11:50 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.