Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

A Farewell to Terri

PERU | Saturday, 20 February 2010 | Views [388] | Comments [1]

Farewell Terri!  We miss you!

Farewell Terri! We miss you!

We had another intern head home.  Terri Attardo worked with us for almost 6 months in the clinic.  She was such a great help and such fun to be around!  Terri is from Connecticut and we had fun figuring out that she lives in a town that my sister, Adele, lived in when she moved to CT!  What a small world.  It is one of the best things and worst things about my job. . . getting to know these young ladies and mentoring them, but then having to say goodbye!  But we know God's timing is perfect and so selfishly I want them to stay, but understand they are here for just the right amount of time that God has planned for them.  

Goodbyes in Peru are serious business.  I've uploaded a few of the pictures from Terri's farewell party (despedida) that was combined with grupo de jovenes (singles group) at our new church plant.  Thanks Terri for your service, your friendship and the work you did here in Peru!  Many were blessed by your time with us!

Comments

1

I LOVE the cute chair Terri is sitting in. . . who was the brilliant designer behind that?:-)

  Sandi Smith Apr 9, 2010 10:26 AM

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.