Existing Member?

Lucille's Adventures in Peru Av. Fatima 820, #703, Trujillo, Peru --- www.perumission.org --- "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Fresh, Fresh, Fresh

SPAIN | Wednesday, 4 June 2008 | Views [445] | Comments [1]

fish in the market of La Boqueria

fish in the market of La Boqueria

Thanks again to the Bobos!!  Dinner was indeed the best we have had since we have been gone.  We went to Con Sole and everyone had a blast!  I ordered Sole and she said, we only have 2 left.  4 of us had planned on ordering it, but the other 2 got an Angelfish dish she recommended and it was out of this world!  The picture with this article is from the market this morning, but sums up our dinner!  yummy, fresh fish.  there is a picture inside con sole and outside on the pictures.  And then we had ice cream on the street for dessert. . . doesn´t get much better!  Today I let the boys sleep in and I went down Ramblas and to the market early and then found this proper internet cafe!!  I´ve loaded tons of new pictures.  sorry that they are out of order.  i have two cameras and it is just the way this works.  i got captions on most, but am running out of time.  So, the latter part will be ramblas and the market.  you can probably figure it out.  i will try and get on again before we leave tonight. 

Yep, the beach was interesting.  we couldn´t get over all the people trying to sell you stuff. . . and i don´t think the hash is legal.  they always said that in a whisper.  but it was part of the beach experience and you get full details!  so, there you go.

today was the first time we didn´t have to leave the hotel at 10:00 so i am letting the boys sleep in and rest.  I am about to go get them up, eat lunch, go to Sagrada Familia, the Park Guell, and maybe the beach again.  Then it is a 19:27 train to Paris.  I cannot believe we only have a few days left! 

Tags: barcelona

Comments

1

pics are great. enjoy your last days on trip.

  randy abraham Jun 5, 2008 12:15 AM

About alleen

Mi amigo, Jahad!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.