Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Doyle Wedding

USA | Wednesday, 21 October 2009 | Views [860]

Bekah and Steve, Joy and Sean, Arielle and Brandon - what happy couples!

Bekah and Steve, Joy and Sean, Arielle and Brandon - what happy couples!

And now, for the main reason we were back in PA in October - Joy's wedding!  We were so happy to be able to be there to celebrate Joy and Sean's big day in person!  It was so wonderful to get to see the Entwistle family again, and meet Sean's family, as well.

The day couldn't have been a more beautiful northwestern PA autumn day (complete with rich, gorgeous colorful leaves) and we can't wait to see the outdoor photos!  Joy, of course, made a beautiful bride and I was so happy to be standing up for her.  And we're happy to officially welcome Sean into our "family."  I've included a few photos from before the wedding and the reception in our gallery, so be sure to take a peek.

By the end of the evening, jet lag was definitely getting to me, so we made our farewells and Daddy drove us out to the airport so we could catch a few hours sleep before we had to wake up at 3am to catch our flight back to Okinawa. 

Overall, we had a wonderful trip!  We're happy to be back in our own time zone now, and recouping from our adventure-and-travel-filled month, but we're very grateful for all the happy memories we have from the last few weeks!  Big hugs to you all!

---Arielle

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.