Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Nosiy Cats

USA | Wednesday, 4 February 2009 | Views [619] | Comments [3]

Forgot to mention while we were waiting outside of the apartment building office we noticed a number of cats, 3, wondering around the street...all of which were howling... for no apparent reason...  We decided that's something you don't see everyday.  I asked Arielle, "so do you think they speak Japanese?"

--brandon

Comments

1

I love that you have a journal. So excited for both of you. Wish I could convince Muriel to fly. I'd be there in a heartbeat. Have always wanted to go to Japan. But your journal will have to suffice for now.

  Deb Feb 5, 2009 1:44 AM

2

Congratulations you two on making the decision to head to Okinawa. You're going to have a wonderful time and based on your blog, the good times have already begun!

  Duane Jones Feb 5, 2009 1:15 PM

3

Thanks for the posts!

- Well if you ever get Muriel to fly you guys are always welcome out here. We'll try to keep the journal up-to-date as much as possible.

- Thank you Duane. It is definitely more "American" around here than I would of guessed. Although I am really looking forward to getting moved into our apartment and to start wandering around.

-- brandon

  Brandon Feb 6, 2009 7:55 PM

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.