Existing Member?

Happily Ever After

Day 4...Two Crazy Kids on an Adventure of a Lifetime!

USA | Thursday, 5 February 2009 | Views [578] | Comments [2]

Supporting our Steelers on our trip!  And may I say,

Supporting our Steelers on our trip! And may I say, "Way to go, Steelers!!!"

I had the day off of work so we spent sometime getting caught up on sleep and emails.  However, back to the grind tomorrow!  We even get our loaner car tomorrow.  ...should be interesting wish us luck...we plan to print off some maps at the office.

Ginger - As Arille washes the dishes tonight (in our hotel), she wanted you to know she is washing the same plates as you have.

Arielle posted some pictures from our airline travels to get over to Okinawa.  We had a few people comment on our Steelers t-shirts.

That's about it from the island for tonight...

--brandon

Comments

1

Wow! Where'd you find those? They quit making them several years ago. I've been trying to find some similar to make up for all the ones Eric has broken when he washes dishes. For as many as he's broken, you'd think he did dishes all the time. tee-hee! Glad to see the Steelers have support on the other side of the world. You need to stand in front of some Japanese monument while wearing them and get a snapshot. Love ya!!

  Ginger Feb 12, 2009 2:08 PM

2

Ging, the hotel we stayed at on base had the dishes. Sorry we didn't see them in a marketplace or I'd go back and get them for you! We'll keep our eyes out just in case, but I'm guessing the gov't purchased a bunch many years ago and they got put in the military hotel over here. But we'll keep a look out! Love you much, Arielle

  Arielle Feb 13, 2009 1:17 PM

About abcarlson

A picturesque setting for a wedding.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.