Existing Member?

I love my life! Taking my time, soaking in the sights and always taking the road less traveled.

Unemployment sucks..

CANADA | Wednesday, 14 March 2012 | Views [1145] | Comments [2]

And guess what? I just got offered a job! I am over the moon, I honestly can not contain how excited I am!! I want to swear and use a million exclamation marks... F-yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

I met Val McKinnon at an arranged meeting spot (where else but Starbucks?) at 1pm (which was one hour ago). We spoke for 50 minutes or so and then he said "So do you want the job?" and I was like blown away! He definitely caught me off-guard and if you saw my facial expression, you would definitely have known what surprise looks like. He is going to email me a contract and I said I will let him know (soon) whether I accept. I am a bit torn apart with which job to go for. This one (The Zajac Ranch) or with BC Easter Seals (which is the one I originally REALLY wanted). The Zajac Ranch sounds AMAZING though and I would be grateful to be at any Summer Camp... ooooo such difficult choices! Regardless, I still have to settle my VISA and work that out. AND there are still 3 months before the commencement of camp (I want to go NOW!)

Anyways, I am not going to write anymore now. I have been enjoying writing and reflecting on my days, but I think I have bombarded you guys with a bit much. So if you haven't already, go read (or reread) my past entries. I would like two things, please:

1. Help me correct my spelling and grammar errors (And someone educate me on when and how TO use the right TOO!
2. Feedback about this travel journal. I am amazed at how many people are actually reading it. I don't even read it, I just write it!

I think I am going to go do a happy dance in the rain. Bye for now!

Tags: employment, exciting, interview, summer camp, work

Comments

1

to = i am going to Canada
too = lots of o's...eg too much money, $1,000,000.00
tutu short dress worn bu ballerina's

  zap Mar 15, 2012 9:50 AM

2

Congratulations on the job - bound to happen sooner rather than later.....
We both agree with 'zap' - to, too and tutu.... good examples...
WOW.... you too skinny.....(let's see the use of too)...... Miss You!

  Dimi & Anna Mar 15, 2012 2:12 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.