Existing Member?

look out world here we come Here there everywhere wherever we shall roam you can join us.

NARABEEN SYDNEY

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 10 October 2009 | Views [691]

Where do I start...after spending a great few days with J&G in Merimbula it was onward for our next stop, Narabeen on the coast of Sydney.

Arriving at the Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park Narabeen we were able to set up the camper as the skies threatened to send down one hell of a storm. A couple of hours later we were battening down the hatches as the rain came with a wind that felt like it would pick the camper up and throw it into the sea. This would be the story of the weather over the next few days albeit with some very nice sunshine breaks in bewteen.

We were enjoying spending time with the grandchildren and their mother by then so the rain was the least of our cares.

How is it in just in a few months children can change so much, Finn is no longer a little baby he just loves laughing, Jett is now his own little man...and loves being a cool dude with his sunnies on. Max is now the big brother looking out for them all and is just so intelligent....ok I know I hear you say grandparents !

We had a great time just catching up with the family that it makes leaving very hard.

Must say the park was great spot not only for the kids to let of steam and being just across the road from the beach ..not that it was swimming weather, it was also a really nice camp. 

We will be back there soon.

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.