Existing Member?

Yohans life and blog of interesting things Hello readers and welcome to my blog! My name is Yohans. I really like cheese, my little ponies and things with brightly coloured patterns. I don’t like so much, mushrooms and zombies.

Day 2 Paris and that.

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 30 June 2012 | Views [283]

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Day 2 Paris and that.

We sure did get lost this day

 

First of all some things that I forgot to mention in yesterdays blog. My friend Ians has this thing about drinking milk before bed and sometimes its real tricky to find milk, especially in the middle of nee where. So I suggested that maybe we should have brought a small female animal to milk for Ians. The only problem was that I said this while he was drinking zee coffee and he kind of spat boiling hot coffee in his own eyes! Imagine that. In the end we found some milk so there was no need to milk any small animals.

 

Got lost quite a bit walking around Paris and lots of people tried to direct us, probably because we would stand looking confused with a map. Some people were very helpful but others gave us fake directions. Our stop in Paris was quite short and we were pretty tired so we had tasty tea and headed home. I had posh cheese on toast with salad and that, and Ian had chicken salad. The waiter was very neglectful. The guy who ran the hotel was very helpful.

 

The next day we had many quests. The first being to dry out our lesbian pants*. We found a laundrette just across from the hotel and bought some tasty croissant type snacks and some coffee and ate our breakfast in the laundrette while we waited for our sweet sweet soon to be dry clothes. When we took the clothes out though Ians vest had melted. This was his special keeping him warm vest. We also found that his glasses had been in his pocket and now looked like they had been mangled by some giant robot mangling dog type thing. We managed to pop the lenses back in but they kept falling out and we decided that they would probably need electrical tape.

My jeans also shrank a little which made them very tight. Along with my huge motorbike boots I felt very German that day. We decided then that we should try and avoid situations where we somehow lose or ruin/melt our clothes and have to buy ball gowns and Nazi uniforms from charity shops to wear for the rest of the trip.

Breakfast was tasty and it was quite sunny so even after melting some of the clothes we were in reasonably high spirits and we set off for the alps.

It turns the alps are a lot further from Paris then we thought. Especially the campsite we booked. We were thinking maybe 270 miles. It was more like 420 miles, and so the underestimation of our journeys began.


Ratings for this day include

Virgins tits :       5

Croissants :        3

Ghosts :                3.5

About yohanssimpson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.