Existing Member?

Itchy Feet

We've Arrived!

THAILAND | Saturday, 6 June 2015 | Views [165] | Comments [2]

We made it, bags and all!

After giving in at the airport and buying a travel hair dryer to share, we boarded the plane. However, not before getting stopped by a policeman who thought we were kids making a break for it! We had to prove we were adults and explained that we just look young, particularly without make up on...the curse of the baby face strikes again!

I had been excited for the movies on the plane, but forget movies; we discovered the nineties/noughties hits music channel and had a mini rave to our childhood classics.

We've now met our Thai Intro group who we'll be spending the next week with and had a delicious Pad Thai for lunch. It's 38℃ and really humid so we've been struggling with the heat.

After only getting 2 hours sleep on the plane I'm off for a quick nap!

Y x 

Comments

1

I love that you got stopped for looking too young to travel alone. Amazing. And get used to that heat! It only gets more bearable.....not.....

  Jamie Jun 12, 2015 8:14 AM

2

I know, so typical! Yeah the heat still isn't getting much more bearable...

  ymoughton Jun 12, 2015 11:28 AM

About ymoughton


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.