Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 147 – 25th August 2016 Thursday – Bowls night

VIETNAM | Friday, 26 August 2016 | Views [588]

Kevin went riding alone to Marble Mountain whilst I messed around with Topica setting up emails and arranging speed tests etc. I then went off to the gym leaving Kevin making his breakfast. I stayed at the pool until 2pm and then headed home to Skype Thanh my Teacher Manager. We ran a further speed test and then it was over. I'm all set to teach online and be paid. Yippy. Hien came for her lesson and when it was over I worked on her letter of recommendation for the UWC scholarship program. Kevin went off for dinner at Circle before going to bowls. I meanwhile picked Vicky up and as Gary is still ill we went to Korean for dinner. We had the hot pot each and the pork snitzel to share. This was washed down with 2 beers each. My share of the bill was VND 50k or less than $3. Vicky also got some take away for Gary which included pork snitzel  and then chicken balls. After dropping Vicky off I stopped at the minimart to buy a few things including a drumstick icecream. When I got home I watched an episode on Netflix before going to bed. Kevin said there weren't many at bowls and that Andrew is still not talking with him, even though they skipped against each other. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.