Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 135 – 13th August 2016 Saturday – Topica Exam Again

VIETNAM | Sunday, 14 August 2016 | Views [376]

Kevin didn't ride this morning. I meanwhile did some washing and then headed to the gym. I was home by 10.15am and the noise from the building next door was annoying so  I decided to set up in the bedroom for my exam. Well what a f…ck up. Nothing seemed to go right but I managed to get through. Will now have to wait for the feedback. As soon as I was finished it was into my bathers be bck to Almanity to the pool. Kevin had friended a guy from the Gippsland area in Vic and was chatting with him. I had stopped to get a Bahn Mi on the way. Kevin head off to the Sports Bar to watch some footy while I went home for my lesson with Hien. Hien had sent me her copy of the scholarship essay and she wanted me to check the grammar so we did this in the lesson. It took 1 ½ hours. She also invited me for dinner next Monday 22nd. I then headed to Vang’s for my lesson with Tri. Vang told me about the car that she and Duc wish to buy which is a 2010 model Kia Forte and costs VND 400 M. This is A$25,000. What a lot of money for a 6yo vehicle but cars are very expensive in VN. After my lesson with Tri I went home and cooked spaghetti with some left over sauce from the freezer. Kevin stayed t the Sports Bar watching footy into the night. When I went to bed the a/c wasn't working very well and I had to turn it off and wait half hour and restart. Luckily cool air kicked in. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.