Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 77 – 16th July 2016 Thursday – Pool Day

VIETNAM | Friday, 17 June 2016 | Views [432]

Kevin again was unable to go riding due to the flat tyre and so he had to go to the bike shop for some replacement tubes. I headed to BaLe Market to buy a pair of rubber shoes and  then headed to Alamanity gym and did an hour workout before heading to the pool. Kevin came down once he had fixed his tyre. I stayed at the pool until 2pm when I headed home to prepare for my lesson with Hien. Kevin stayed and did a second gym session and came home around 4pm. Dung came while I was teaching and started on about me teaching Dram and he also wants Kevin and I to go on a free bicycle tour tomorrow from 7am to 1.30pm. I told Dung I would come around to his house after the lesson with Hien. Hien has received the documents from UWC that need completing for her scholarship application. I ran through some of the sections with her. I called in on Dung and told him we couldn't go on tour as Kevin had made arrangements and I had a sore back and was not cycling at present. Dram came around and I organised a time to teach conversational English on Monday morning. We went to The Circle for dinner and both had a hamburger. Chatted with some expats while eating dinner. Watched a movie when I got home. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.