Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 67 – 6th June 2016 Monday – Physio Treatment

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 7 June 2016 | Views [249]

Kevin went riding with Mike and Lea to Montgomery Golf links. I decided to do some study and worked on my Teaching Adults assignment. I headed off just before 9am for my Physio appointment with Tam. Today I started with ultrasound, then stretching, then treatment with Tam. My back has felt better since last weeks treatment but I have had trouble with my neck. Two hours later I left for the beach. Kevin had gone to Soul Kitchen and I joined him. After lunch I headed back to do some preparation for Tri’s lesson. I also completed my assignment and sent it off for marking. The lesson with Tri went well. We had dinner with Vang and Tri as Duc had gone to Hue. When We got home there was a message from Sharon Guest re teaching with Topica. I had spoken with Sharon about opportunities at bowls on Friday. She was wanting me to put together a resume for forwarding to her contact. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.