Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 61 - 31st May 2016 Tuesday - Beach Day

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 1 June 2016 | Views [330]

Kevin rode to Marble Mountain and was happy with his 28.2km/h over the 37km. I had decided to miss yoga again and so sent Natalie a message explaining why. I headed to the beach as I was sick of being so hot. I got to Soul Kitchen and found them building a new structure on the beach right in front of our normal seating position. It was blocking the view. I asked the staff what it was and was told it is a shelter for the beach staff! Go figure, why the fuck did it have to be so tall that it blocks the view for the paying customers! No logic!

We went to Greek Souvlaki for lunch and saw Megan and Cecilia there as well. Kevin had the vegetarian and I had the chicken with feta. Yummy. We headed back home and I had a lesson with Tri later in the day. Kevin headed into town to change some money and to have a pedicure. We went to Hoa Hein for dinner.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.