Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 53 – 23rd May 2016 Monday – Beach day

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 24 May 2016 | Views [341]

Kevin went riding with Mike and Lea and sprinted to Montgomery Golf Links. I did another load of washing. Kevin headed off the La Plage for the day. I joined him a little later. The coffee I ordered was so strong I couldn't drink it. I sent it back asking for a taller glass and more sua da (milk and ice). I walked toward Cua Dai along the beach. The water was again lovely. We ordered lunch and I headed back shortly after. I had a lay down as I haven't been sleeping very well as I have been so sore and achy. I did some prep work for my lesson with Tri. Tri is coming along nicely and is gaining confidence in speaking. I found out that he has bees. He took the hive from the forest back to his home where he is trying to harvest the honey. We had dinner with Vang and Tri again. Duc was working. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.