Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 51 – 21st May 2016 Saturday – Yoga

VIETNAM | Sunday, 22 May 2016 | Views [366]

Kevin was off riding to Montgomery Golf links on his own while I went to Yoga at the beach. I was very sore after my massage and treatment from Jane and therefore struggled with some of the moves. I then headed to Soul Kitchen where I talked with some ladies who were here for a few days and recommended they go to Phuong’s for a tailor. They did not have the time to use a local tailor who takes a little longer but is much cheaper. After lunch I headed back as I had a lesson with Hien at 3pm. I stopped and got some more printing done for IELTS and also Genki for Tri. Cost VND 265k. Kevin had also gone to the beach but to La Plage which he seems to prefer to Soul Kitchen. He watched  Port Adelaide play on his iPad and was very disappointed in their loss to West Coast. Today's lesson with Hien focused on listening and we ran through 3 exercises. She is still needing to hear the recordings twice to grasp the information needed. Kevin came home and for dinner we went to Vang’s for vegetarian. We had vegetarian because of the new full moon and the special significance of this. vang had gone to the Lady Buddha in Danang to pray and ask for favours. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.