Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 49 – 19th May 2016 Thursday – House Repairs

VIETNAM | Friday, 20 May 2016 | Views [303]

Kevin was off riding at 5.45 while I went to yoga at the beach. After yoga I went to Soul Kitchen and had a coffee. I walked up the beach to see Kath And Collin but they were not there. I headed back to town at 11.00am. Meanwhile Kevin had gone to La Plage and spent the day there relaxing. I needed to get some IELTS printing done for Hien so I loaded the files onto a USB and headed to the print shop. I printed the Cambridge IELTS Bands 5.0 – 6.5 booklet at a cost of VND 90k. I then did some more lesson plans for Tri and also downloaded to USB more IELTS material.  Hien was late for her lesson due to her electric bike not having enough charge so she had to ride the bicycle. During the lesson Dung came and replaced the hot water switch, we now have hot water. Also an air conditioning technician came to re-gas the air con upstairs. I worked with Hien for 90min and completed only 10 questions in the listening module. She is better suited to this level. For dinner we went to 401 Cua Dai where we both ordered a pasta dish with cream sauce. Well it didn't quite meet our expectations and was very salty with stock. Kevin went for ice cream. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.