Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 40 – 10th May 2016 – Reflexology and Yoga

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 11 May 2016 | Views [285]

Happy birthday Shauni. I headed to yoga with the new yogi at the beach. It was supposed to be a gentle lesson but I was not able to do a lot of the poses as they were too challenging. I am not sure if I will return for more lessons or not. The style would need to change. I went with Jane to her house for a session in reflexology on my hands and feet. I spent 1 ½ hours in the chair and Jane found plenty of sore spots. Kevin arrived for his session and was very sceptical but went through with a treatment. Immediately after Kevin felt he had a far better range of motion and is keen now to do some exercises that Jane has recommended. I spoke with Nigel while Kevin was being treated and found that he also had the same TESOL qualifications as myself. We chatted about this and also about him teaching Little Vy the IELTS which Nigel is not familiar with. I told him I would give him the module to read up on. We arranged for Jane and Nigel to join us at lawn bowls on Friday which should be fun. It was now lunch time so Kevin headed to the beach and I went back into town for a chicken Bahn my. I decided to give myself a haircut as my hair is getting thick.after this I prepared a lesson for Tri and then  I headed to Vang’s at 3pm to have my second attempt at making spring rolls. I didn't do too badly if I say so. I taught a lesson with Tri before we had dinner. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.