Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 28 – 28th April 2016 Thursday - Dentist

VIETNAM | Friday, 29 April 2016 | Views [355]

I woke up to Kevin saying he needed to find a dentist as he has lost half a tooth from eating a coconut candy last night after I went to bed. I gave him the address for the one I went to last year and left to go riding with Monika, JA, Susie and Narelle who is a police finger print expert from Townsville. Monika and her know a food guy in Hanoi. We rode through the pottery village and back through the rice fields to AnBang beach. It was about 28 km ride. Susie has a sore back and so she was riding really slowly and I felt the need to stay with her to make sure she was ok. Once at AnBang we went for a swim and several had breakfast. Lisa turned up as Monika, JA and Susie left. Narelle stayed for a while and Kevin came after his morning ride and a visit to the dentist for a temporary filling. They will prepare a double crown to be fitted on Monday. Cost A$330 or VND5.6M which is very reasonable. Narelle left and so we chatted with Lisa, had lunch and headed back around 2pm. Lisa is heading off to Singapore and then Australia for several months as well and she asked if I would help Hien with her ITELTS study while she is gone. I said I would help 2-3 times a week for an hour. We went to Vang and Duc’s for dinner and had spring rolls, salad and a curry. My head was still foggy so we left early. Today my nephew Justin and his wife Aileen had their second child, Skyler. Welcome little fellow a brother to Ziana. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.