Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 18 – 18th April 2016 Monday – AnBang

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 19 April 2016 | Views [331]

Rode down to bakery at Ba Le Market to get 2 baguettes to go with our poached eats for breakfast. The Giant bike gears are not working properly so I sprayed some RP7 and managed to get them fixed. Dung was late coming to fix the leaking hose in the bathroom and so didn't finish until 9am. We then headed to the beach on the scooter. After a couple of hours the wind came up cold from the north west and so we headed back via Cua Dai to Dingo Deli for lunch. Then onto the mart for Kevin's Coke Zero that we had ordered, but they didn't have it  yet and so I paid and they said they would deliver. Later Kevin went off again for a bike ride to Tan’s to query something on his bike while I went into the town centre for a quick look. Kevin came back and asked me to take him back to Tan’s on the scooter to pick up his new bike pump as he couldn't carry it on the bike. Vang then called around to drop off the “blue card” and insurance papers for the scooter. I made beef Pho for dinner with the left over ingredients from the other day. Was quite delicious except I didn't cut the beef thin enough for Kevin's likings. Early night. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.