Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 79 – 18th July 2015 Saturday – Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 19 July 2015 | Views [335]

Kevin was up and off riding at 5am. Today he did his best time on the hill climb and felt very fit. I headed to LBH while Kevin had breakfast. I decided to walk today as I didn't do any exercise yesterday and had been very lazy. We didn't enjoy our time at the LBH as it was the weekend and many Vietnamese and Russians around the pool area. It is again an overcast day but it is still 35C and feels like 41C with the humidity. After lunch we rode to MaxiMark to get some more supplies. On the way we stopped to get a new USB charging cord for Kevin's phone. Bargain at VND$70k. We then stopped to get air in my bike tyres as they are going down. At the shop we got talking to an Aussie guy named Colin and he was a big, no hair guy very full of himself. Well we couldn't get away from him as he kept grabbing Kevin's arm and telling him about his Sara Lee commercial and his upcoming piece in the new Cate Blanchett movie. Well we finally got away. On the way back I took Kevin past the Xom Moi Market to show him where it was. I'm not sure if he could find it again as his sense of direction is lousy. Kevin headed off to watch the Test Cricket at about 5.30 and I watched a movie before meeting him at Cheers Bar for dinner. We both ordered the Lamb Burger on Michaels recommendation. It wasn't too bad but we prefer the chicken products. I left Kevin there and he watched to the close of day and when he went to pay for his extra beers he found he is now classed as a local and gets local beer prices. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.