Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 77 – 16th July 2015 Thursday – Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 17 July 2015 | Views [369]

Kevin has decided on a lay in this morning to give his arse a rest. I went walking to the bridge and came back to Xom Moi Market where I bought some bananas. My walk was 7.5km. We both had breakfast downstairs this morning. We chatted with Nguyen about her English and where she worked previously. She used to work at Nha Trang Centre as a salesperson. I explained that I had been teaching in HoiAn and she became excited that next time we come to Nha Trang I can help her with her English. I headed to LBH and Kevin followed shortly after. We chatted with Michael before leaving at lunch time and he says he lives on US$1300pm or A$1755pm. This is for him and Phoung. He explained his biggest expense was coming to LBH everyday. He eats out most meals but does have breakfast at home. Michael also offered to loan us a motorbike for a day and we will take him up on this next week as this will give us an opportunity to have a look at the countryside a little more. After lunch Kevin went for a walk and I went down and spent a little time with Nguyen on her English. Kevin went off to Cheers Bar to watch the next Test Match. I met him there at 6.45 for dinner. Bob the guy from Sydney who was at Hash Harries last week was there and so I introduced him to Kevin. We chatted about living in Thialand as this is where Bob is looking at settling down and then our meals came. Kevin had chicken breast snitzel and I had chicken breast in garlic and mushroom sauce. The meal was about the best pub food we have had while we have been away. Kevin said it rivalled The Holdy back home. I left Kevin watching the cricket and headed back to the Hotel. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.