Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 68 – 7th July 2015 Tuesday – Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 8 July 2015 | Views [340]

Kevin was again up and making a racket at 5.00am as he prepared for his morning ride up the coast. Today he rode further to the village and his return trip was 37.6km and took 2 hours. Again he is impressed with the scenery and beauty while riding. I headed to Loiusiane BrewHouse while Kevin had breakfast. Kevin then went for a massage and had a look at Jennie's Apartments. Kevin is thinking of coming to Nha Trang on 1st April 2016 for a month or so before heading to HoiAn. At the BrewHouse I got talking with Brian a Scottish guy who has lived here for 5 years and is married to a Vietnamese. He spends his days at the BrewHouse around the pool while the wife is left at home. Seems this is the norm, leading separate lives. I also got talking to another Scottish couple from Edinburgh who are staying at Carpe DM, Debbie and Richard. They have been here a week and are leaving tomorrow. We headed back around lunch time as the clouds were coming in and looking like a thunderstorm. After lunch we rode to MaxiMark for Kevin to have a look at. He bought a couple of pairs of shorts and some needed supplies at the supermarket. When we came out it had been raining and was just spotting now. We headed back and I deviated to go to the local Xom Moi Market for some bananas while Kevin went back. Late afternoon Kevin went walking around the streets to orientate himself some more. For dinner we went to Good Morning Vietnam a pizza and pasta place. We both had pizza which I thought was very ordinary but Kevin says it is the best he has ever tasted. I told Kevin I wouldn't be eating there again and he said he will go on his own then! We got an icecream on the way back. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.