Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 147 - 17th September 2014 To Kalgoorlie

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 19 September 2014 | Views [449]

Day 146 17th September 2014 Wednesday. All packed and on the road by 7.50am. Today we are going to experience a head wind as it is coming from north easterly direction and we are going north to Kalgoorlie. Headed back toward Esperance and once we got within phone reception my phone started going mad with missed calls and messages. Filled up with fuel in Esperance and then headed north. Rang Kevin to let him know I was still alive and well. Stopped for morning cuppa before Norseman and then at Norseman to top up the fuel. Continued on until 12.30 and stopped at rest area for lunch. We still had 110km to go and so after 45min we continued on to Kalgoorlie. Arrived at park near 3pm and set up. Got talking with some people from Adelaide and found that they were Port supporters and that they were going to be in Norseman on Saturday to watch the footy as well before heading across the Nullarbor.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.