Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 140 - 11th September 2014 To Esperance

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 11 September 2014 | Views [377]

 

Day 140 11th September 2014 Thursday. On the road by 8am and into Ravensthorpe to get some fuel. Only got 20litres as $1.619. Arrived at The Yabby Farm a farm stay just 5km from Esperance. Set up quickly, changed into shorts and T-Shirt and did a load of washing in the free washing machine. I couldn’t get digital TV so had to set up the satellite dish. Mum could so am not sure what is going on. After lunch we headed into Esperance to the Visitor Centre for the list of attractions. From here we went to the Dept Parks & Wildlife to see about staying at Lucky Bay within the Cape Le Grand National Park and whether our vans length would fit. They indicated it should as long as park is not full. We wondered around a few shops and then went to the Anglican Wildflower display. We drove back along the foreshore to Tanker Jetty. Sammy the Sea lion is supposed to be in residence but we did not see him. The jetty is quite long and there were 3 or 4 people fishing for squid. The sun went behind a cloud and suddenly it was chilly. We came back to bring our washing in and I updated the blog.

 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.