Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 136 - 7th September 2014 Mt Clarence

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 7 September 2014 | Views [281]

Day 136 7th September 2014 Sunday. The heater came in handy and I put it on at 5am. I tried resetting the TV but couldn’t get stations so decided to set up the satellite dish so I could get the footy later today. Port v Richmond. It took about half an hour to get set up on the Vast Box. I then decided to go fishing at Emu Point for an hour or until mum and dad appeared. Again no bites and no fish.  At 10.30am we headed up Mt Clarence to the various lookouts that showed the complex coastline around Albany. We then went to the WW1 monument and the Padre White Lookout which was the highest point on Mt Clarence. We headed down to the docks area and went to the weekend market and then drove further around the bay to look back on Albany. After lunch I watched the footy and was impressed with Ports performance, a great win.  

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.