Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 130 - 1st September 2014 Prevelly Beach

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 2 September 2014 | Views [353]

Day 130 1st September 2014 Monday. Did another load of washing without incident. Cleaned the mat that I spilt red wine on last night. It is another clear day after another  bitterly cold night again last night. After breakfast we headed to Prevelly. We stopped at the cliffs overlooking the river mouth and then drove down to the mouth and walked up the river a little way. We were looking for a spot to fish. From here we travelled into Prevelly and stopped at all the coast parking bays and walked to the beach for a look. We ended up at Gnarabup boat ramp and I went out the end of the jetty which is adjacent to the boat ramp and threw a line in. Before I knew what was happening a black Labrador dog turns up and didn’t leave my side. He wanted the bait, not the fish.Dad threw his line from the beach. We got a few bites and I caught a couple of WA Wrasse and threw them back. Dad got a couple of very small salmon that also went back. We had lunch and then headed back into town to walk the streets and to go to the Fudge outlet. We sampled  but found it too sweet. I bought an electric blanket,  a sweater, and a couple of T Shirts. When we got back it was 3.30 and I got my sheets off the line and made up the bed with the new electric blanket. Called Karen and Dwayne to get the gossip before he heads to Germany for 2 ½ months.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.