Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 109 - 11th August 2014 To Geraldton

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 19 August 2014 | Views [318]

Day 109 11th August 2014 Monday. Left by 8.00am to Geraldton. Travelled along the coastal road and it was very pretty. Starting to see more crops and the wildflowers are starting to appear in thicker batches. Arrived at caravan repair shop at 10.00am. Were to install the bed stuts and look at the door lock alignment problem. Also where the base connects to the frame. Chap was very busy and he tried ringing Nicole in Melbourne to get authorisation to proceed but was  ot able to get her. He did the work within 30  minutes but we had to wait for Nicole. He advised he cannot fix the frame connection as it is a major structural problem. He will report back to Nicole. We left here finally and arrived at the Belair Caravan Park at noon. Set up on a large grassed site in rear corner of park. After lunch we all headed into town for a retail and supermarket fix. Rang and booked car in for a service for tomorrow. Dad and I headed to Bunnings late in the day to get some 12V cable to allow me to connect Anderson plugs over 6m length. Ended up at Repco for cable. Also stopped at tyre place and got a quote for 4 new tyres.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.