Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 93 - 26th July 2014 Locked out of Caravan

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 26 July 2014 | Views [388]

Day 93 26th July 2014 Saturday. Headed into Exmouth to pick up our photo CD of the Whale Shark tour. When we got back at 10.15am we were unable to open the lock on the caravan. Ended up ringing RAC, then RAA and finally a chap came and tried to get it open. No luck. We ended up cutting the screen on a side window and I climbed through into the van. The lock would not open from the inside and I had to unscrew the whole door lock mechanism and finally was able to open the door. Eventually the chap Aaron was able to get the whole lock out of the door and we could open and close the door with no handles etc. Will need to get a replacement door handle/lock in Canarvon. Well this made my day! NOT. Kevin had gone for a walk while I was waiting for the RAC chap and so when he got back I had just climbed through the window. After a late lunch dad and I went fishing to try and relax. No luck or bites. Kevin stayed back and watched TV, went to the beach. For tea we shared a roast pork with mum and dad and I cooked it on the weber. Was very nice. No cards again tonight as everyone a little fragile. Happy birthday Dwayne. Have a good one.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.