Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 74 - 6th July 2014 Shell Hunt

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 8 July 2014 | Views [409]

Day 74 6th July 2014 Sunday. Put a load of washing on and then decided to go for a walk along the beach to see if I could find any big shells. Left at 7.30am and wondered down the northern beach. The tide was out and so I walked along near the sea. Walked for 1 hour 10 min and then turned around. By now I couldn’t see anyone else on the beach so I thought this was my best chance to get the big ones. No such luck. Found some nice shells though. Met Kevin on my way back and it was nearly 10am by the time I got back. Went to office to hand in the rubber thongs I had found. After lunch went fishing on the north beach and went about 6 km up which is up where I had walked. No bites or fish. Kevin and I had booked in for the roast night and so we headed over just after 6pm. Sat with a couple, Carol and Peter from Melbourne and chatted about travelling and where they had been etc. Was a nice evening.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.