Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 71 - 3rd July 2014 Fish Caught

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 5 July 2014 | Views [440]

Day 71 3rd July 2014 Thursday. Cold again overnight and both Kevin and I had to add layers during the night. I put the gas heater on early to take the chill out of the air. Decided it was time to get the quilt out again. Discovered that the vacuum bag with our quilt in it had been resting on the heater and it had melted the plastic to the quilt. I had to cut the plastic away to get the quilt out. Was able to resurrect the quilt with minimal damage but the vacuum bag was history. Kevin went off for a walk on the northern beach while I got the quilt out, updated the blog and did other chores. After lunch I went fishing with dad and we caught 2 Trevally, Bream and a Dart. Mum even caught one but it was too small and had to be thrown back. Kevin went walking on the southern beach while we fished.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.