Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 67 - 29th June 2014 Port Lose Showdown

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 30 June 2014 | Views [341]

Day 67 – 29th June 2014 Sunday. Started packing items away. Fishing rods, tables, weber. Kevin went shopping for his supplies, lollies and peanuts that is. Tried to get Kevin to be  more involved in where he wants to go and what he wants to see but not interested. His suggestion was that we stay in Broome for another 2 months then head home. Just wants to be a spectator. Mum came over with some input about caravan parks but we will look at this as we move along.  Footy fever in the avo when Showdown 37 being played. Watched the game til ¾ time then Kevin couldn’t sit any longer and so he went for a walk to Cable Beach and listened on the radio. Mum and dad came over to watch the last quarter as the game wasn’t on free to air. Kevin very disappointed in his ‘boys’, Port lost. Cooked up the bream dad caught for tea and had with chips. Was really a nice eating fish.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.