Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 28 - 21st May 2014 -Katherine Hot Springs

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 26 May 2014 | Views [324]

Day 28 – 21st May 2014 Wednesday. Went to the Katherine Hot Springs, crystal clear pools that wind through trees and are about 32C. Was very nice and refreshing and we met a couple from near Port Macquarie who was an old milkie, so dad had lots to talk with him about. We stayed for about 1.5 hours. From here we went to McDonalds to use their internet for an hour. All it cost was a cup of tea and several soft serve ice-creams. Called in at Knots Crossing on the Katherine River on the way back. There is a weir with a shallow crossing that was once the main river crossing before the Low Level Bridge was built. After lunch we headed back into town to do some last minute buying, post some letters and postcards. Kevin was keen to buy a thin T-Shirt and we finally found a Captain America one at Target. When we got back to the van Kevin cleaned the car and did a few chores.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.