Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 23 -16th May 2014 Devils Marbles to Newcatle Waters

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 18 May 2014 | Views [325]

Day 23 – 16th May 2014 Friday. Kevin got up at 6.30 and went for a run around the Conservation Park. After breakfast we quickly got ready to leave and were on the road by 8.15am. First stop was Tenant Creek to get fuel. We went to the BP at the end of town and paid $181.9 while Dad went next door to the Liberty and only paid $176.5. Thanks for telling me Dad. Will know next time. Stopped at Three ways for morning cuppa and Dad decided that a tyre on the caravan was too well worn and needed to be changed. 45 minutes later we left and continued on and stopped in a truck stop at Banka Banka for lunch. Arrived at Newcatle Waters Rest Area which is another free camp at about 2pm. There were 3 vans set up when we arrived but more continued to arrive as the avo went on. There were a total of 16 set-ups for the night. Tried for Foxtel again but no joy. Cooked on the weber again and then played cards again. This time for $1 a head. Early night again.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.