Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 5 - 28th April 2014 Champions Week

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 2 May 2014 | Views [332]

Day 5 – 28th April 2014 Scheduled to play singles in morning but didn’t play as there was a clash with double ups and game postponed until later in day. Kevin went off with mum & dad to have a look around Wallaroo. Darcy and Janet Cox came down and had a brief look at my satellite setup. I did a load of washing (first time using washing machine) and hung it under mum & dads awning. Went and filled up with fuel and got a few groceries at IGA ready for when we leave. Drove down to Pt Hughes to have a look around. Two caravan parks with the one on the water being the one that is available on Travel Auction website. Not much else there.  Kevin called in at bowls and found out I was not required on site until 3pm. Kevin again went walking from Moonta Bay to Pt Hughes but the tide was in so he had to head along the path on cliff tops. I headed down to bowls but again game delayed until tomorrow. We decided late in the afternoon that the weather was turning nasty, it was blowing a gale and rain expected during the night and so we took the annexe and awning down and packed all our stuff that was outside away.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.