Existing Member?

Sue's work travels A short journal of my work trips. A way to easily keep the family and friends updated back home and to share some of the things I experience. Enjoy, Sue :)

Hotel stuff

HONG KONG | Wednesday, 16 May 2007 | Views [574]

Am up on the 37th floor this time. The views are quite awesome. Although the smog has been pretty bad on a few occassions.

Due to being a regular customer at the hotel, have become a member of their "Club".  Not sure if that means I will be abducted during the night and experimented on or not!

One Club benefit is our breakfast is complimentary and taken in the Club lounge (so not out with the rest of the common folk). And then at different times during the day, they have other refreshments available at no cost.  The Club lounge also has a really cool massage chair which looks out over Hong Kong.  Am even managing to get to the gym most days, which always helps the physical and mental state.

I will keep adding stuff as I have time and inclination :)

May 20thAll the staff have become very familiar with my face. The ladies up on the 41st floor (which is where the gym is), giggle and almost trip over themselves to greet me when I go up each time.

Today when the cleaners came through my room, I went up to sit in the 'Contemplation Room'.  VERY relaxing - and an abundance of Chinese tea to be had.  An even better view from up there - shall try and remember to take up my camera next time I venture there.

The cleaners have a sense of humour and have been having fun with Hamish. I found him sitting on the window seat when I came back today - have put up his photo for you to see :)

Tags: hotels

About vectragizmo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.