Existing Member?

Sue's work travels A short journal of my work trips. A way to easily keep the family and friends updated back home and to share some of the things I experience. Enjoy, Sue :)

Work stuff

HONG KONG | Wednesday, 16 May 2007 | Views [504]

Very busy here as expected.  We have had the strangest lunch today.  The Team leader brought in lunch - which was what she referred to as a fruit lunch.  We had banana's, pears, fruit & nut bars, crackers and the all round popular, fish sausage!!  And no, the fish sausage was not nice - it looked like one of those cheese sticks you can buy, but pink and tasted VERY fishy!!!  Boon and I then went down to the canteen for some more food as were both still hungry!!

Working long hours as expected. Endured a headache for most of yesterday but thankfully have woken headache free today :)

I do like the people we work with here. They are for the most quite open to hearing and taking on our advice, which always makes the job a little easier.

20 MayHave added some photo's I was able to get of around where I work. As you can see, it is not glamorous at all!  As it is on a Port, we always seem to be cloaked in a fog or smog (not sure which it is!), so it was with some delight I noticed the fog had lifted and I could get a few photo's.

Tags: Work

About vectragizmo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.