Existing Member?

Trip of a Lifetime Our 10 month journey around the world.

Valencia - Spain

SPAIN | Friday, 16 July 2010 | Views [278]

Valencia - Spain July 5th - 9th

We have found a place one block from the beach and it is what you would like every place to be. It had a full kitchen, fully stocked with food, beach equipment, we had a private bathroom, and there was only 4 suits so it was not crowded.  We even had one night that we had the place to ourselves.  The owner was really nice, a little weird but nice and made us fell right at home.  We had a few beach days and then decided to go to the old city to see the churches and the place were the original holy grail was displayed.  It was very hot so back to the beach we headed.  There wasn’t a bull fight scheduled so we were a little disappointed about that.  The next day we got up late  well we are trying to fit in in Spain I guess.  You get up at 10:00 breakfast at 11:00, Lunch at 3:00, and dinner at 9:00.  We went to the modern buildings to see about going to an IMAX show but they were in Spanish so we decided to just head back to the beach as again it was over 30deg  again.  One final day at the beach.  We also would get a cooking lesson from the Spanish owner.  We made Paella and Gazpacho and had dinner at 8:00pm with there family. We missed out on the fireworks that were the next night as we were headed off.  Apparently Valencia is where all of the fireworks come from for most of the worlds firework shows.  

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.