Existing Member?

Trip of a Lifetime Our 10 month journey around the world.

Barcelona - Spain

SPAIN | Friday, 16 July 2010 | Views [370]

Barcelona  - Spain  July 2nd - 4th
 
On the train again and of course it is an hour late. Just as we were headed off a guy sat in front of us and after only a few seconds we could barley breath as the guy stunk so bag . I looked over and Holly was green..  Luckily he left after only a few stops.  We did arrive and the hotel manager waited 45 minutes for us.  He said another five and he was leaving so it was good we hustled and had mapped out our route quite well. In the morning we headed down town to walk to pedestrian walk (La Rambla) to see all the mimes and markets.  We also had time to walk the harbour and see a few of the Gaudi Churches and buildings.  The next morning we went to the Picasso Museum.  I wasn’t all that impressed and though a group of 5th grades could do just as good..  The paintings were interesting but I still didn’t see what all the hype was about.  A steep walk up to the Guell Park to see the rest of Gaudi’s buildings.  It was something you would see right out of Doc Suess’s books. Interesting and weird all at the same time.  A quick stop at the nudey beach, well what seemed to be a nudey beach but was just an average beach in Spain.  We walked down the beach and found a quieter spot for a dip.  We will be moving on tomorrow.

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.