Existing Member?

Trip of a Lifetime Our 10 month journey around the world.

February 20 - 26

THAILAND | Thursday, 4 March 2010 | Views [322]



We are back in Sydney area today and headed to the famous Bondi Beach..  It is a nice beach but as you can imagine very crowded.  We hung out for a while and watched a skateboard competition and had lunch.  We would beheading into Sydney harbour today and started at Kings Cross..  We found that there were a crazy amount of vans for sale and look grim at best for us to sell our..  We then walked to the harbour to see the Operha House and the Sydney Bridge.  Snapped a few shots and walked the gardens to see that the hole city was getting ready for the Chinese new year parade.  Craziness as there was over 100,000 in the downtown area.  We were headed to the blue mountains for a couple of our last days here in Sydney.  We found a nice place to stay and then headed to a few of the easy walks before dinner.  It was 44 deg on the way up so we wanted to swim but of course no swimming was to be found…  The next day we would do some of the longer walks to the waterfalls and cliff lookouts.  We found a small bathing hole to cool off..  It was still hot so we went to the Imax and had the hole theatre to our self  ‘private screening- nice’  We went to the three sisters at night then they were lit up.   We will spend our last 4 days in the Sherilee Caravan park as we haven’t sold the van..   We will go down town a few times to make sure we see all that is Sydney.  We are close to the beach so between town and the beach we will just take it easy.

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.