Existing Member?

The Woodies Travel

Intermission

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 10 July 2011 | Views [176] | Comments [2]

Hi everyone

The folks are having some issues with their internet connection, so may not be able to update for a few days. They hope to sort it out when they reach Katherine, so check back soon and they'll fill you in!

Alicia

Comments

1

What a nuisance Alicia, Cinny & John, it will happen again ( the internet) Just enjoy yourselves. Freezing here, and have gloves on most of the day.

  Jenny & Peter Jul 12, 2011 10:29 PM

2

Hi Woodies, we loved going to the market at Mindel Beach - didn't mind the crowds. A bit of fun - but we had a lot of company - when Becky got married. It was a different experience. Casuarina Shopping Centre we would escape the hot weather to just to cool down, have a drink, and it was an interesting place to go to. Though I thought Darwin was always hot. Saw your van, and it must be very popular with other people. We also loved Litchfield Park - also Wangi Falls where we all had a wonderful swim. Cooled us down. Hope you continue to enjoy your adventures. I am having an op. on my Ulnar Nerve affecting little finger, and partial ring finger. Went to a neurologist yesterday, and was given electric shocks on my fingers. Wasting occurring already. Go to surgeon on Wednesday. Lots of love.

  Jenny & Peter Jul 16, 2011 5:47 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.