Existing Member?

Fierce Invalids in Hot Climates Amber and Jerad chronicle their life-changing journey from Napa Valley wine snobs to globe-exploring vegabonds

Quick Update

IRELAND | Wednesday, 6 August 2008 | Views [627] | Comments [5]

As per Big Bro Randy's request, here is a quick update on where we are.  I am sorry this is a short blog, my computer time is about to run out:(.

After Italy, we truly enjoyed visiting Jerad's French family in the South of France.  Then we were off to Paris, which was just fabulous.  Then we trained to Amsterdam, which was low key due to being ill (no worries, all are beyond well now:)).  Then we flew into Dublin, Ireland and got into our rental car.  We have since been touring Ireland and loving it!  We already have quite a few unique and fantastic, truly Irish stories and have met some real characters.  (Details and pics on all these adventures still to come.)

We will be enjoying Ireland (we are in the county of Kerry right now) until we fly to Boston on the 12th of August, but we hope to update pics and stories before then.  Love to you all. 

Happily,

Amber Allison

Comments

1

Thank You Amber. I love you!
Randy

  Randy Hubbell Aug 6, 2008 11:45 PM

2

Awe the Emrald Isle it is truely a beautiful place and the golf is to die for! Looking forward to your return, less than two weeks! See you soon, Papa

  Papa Aug 9, 2008 4:12 AM

3

I'm doin' a little Irish jig right now (with Louie and Nana boppin' to the beat)- we're SO looking forward to having the honor of greeting you world weary travelers when you come back to "civilization"(???) on Tuesday! After a couple of hours allowed to recover from jet lag, be prepared to embark on your stories!! Love you two!
Dad Hubbell

  Dave Hubbell Aug 9, 2008 3:53 PM

4

Welcome Home Sis!!
Download some pictures at Dad's house and call me!

  Randy Hubbell Aug 12, 2008 10:46 PM

5

Wonderful photos and nice stories! I think you must be back to the States now, with your mind full of amazing souvenirs!
Will there be other photos available?
Bonne continuation et bon courage pour votre installation à venir!
A bientôt j'espère

  Melody Aug 26, 2008 11:59 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Ireland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.