Existing Member?

the-white-rabbit Man werfe einen Glückspilz ins Meer, und er taucht mit einem Fisch im Mund wieder auf.

Table Asman and other guys

NEW ZEALAND | Saturday, 24 November 2007 | Views [803]

view over Able Tasman

view over Able Tasman

...had already some real nice days in the south. Everybody in the north told us that the weather here is not so nice. We had 5 days of sunshine and heat.Had a nice Campground between Nelson and Motueka. Found 2 nice pets after we had a horse, ducks, dogs and a possum. Who dosn't love 2 big white goose???? WE DO!!! Had also a great beach there with millions os big shells. After the night we took a beautiful ride to Motueka and walked around, went fishing und chilled a bit after the long ride. So we booked a watertaxi to Abel Tasman and had the ride yesterday. The boad kicked us off (and that was a real kick into the water) at Torrent Bay. A real postcard dream beach!!! So we were already in the water and went for a swim between the fishes. That we hicked back to our camper and that was about 7hours. Discouvered a lot of real nices beaches and forests on the walk. Just watch the pics .I can't discripe. Just one word BEAUTIFUL. Later on we were so tired as can be and stayed at Old Mcdonalds, a pretty campground with hot showers included!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! Today we would have a nice beach day but we missed the exit at the lane and decided to go to the caves. We were to lazy to turn. So we had everything else but no beach day!!!! At first we went to Ngarua Caves. And we were the only 2 visitors at 12pm so we've got a private tour. Mike was our guide and he did his job well. THX Mike! So they are caves like every other cave. But Mike played Xylophon on it and there are some Moa bones. And who sayes no to a private cave tour? Later on we ride to Harwoods Hole. The biggest hole on the southern hemisphere and it was big!!!! about 400m deep and 70m long. But the hike there was the most beautiful thing. Through a real mystic forest with elfs. Greetz from Oberon to everybody!!!

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.