Existing Member?

the-white-rabbit Man werfe einen Glückspilz ins Meer, und er taucht mit einem Fisch im Mund wieder auf.

Welcome to South Island

NEW ZEALAND | Wednesday, 21 November 2007 | Views [400]

Kiwiart

Kiwiart

Arrived well on the south island after we took the wrong street in Wellington and left our small family on the seaside, the motorway had no exit to the ferry and our booking was not confirmed by Apollo, so we had no ticket. But we are on the south island now, no idea how! So internet is bullshit here so I can't upload some pics. You can see some pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/21099170@N04/  .We arrived on a wonderful day in Picton and had a great ride trough  Marlborough Sound! Picton is a really nice small town right on the Sound. We took a ride on the Queen Charlotte Drive to Nelson and slept the night on the half way down next to the wonderful sound. So there was so much trouble this day we don't need bungee jumping. We had adrenaline already! Yesterday we took directon Nelson and discouvered an old goldmine town called Canvastown. Took the (off)road to the forest and got to a wonderful clear river and discouvered an old empty golmine next to it. Couldn't go in because we forgot our headlight and wear flipflops in the jungle!!! Just took a bulbpic to see what's inside! Yesterday we arrived Nelson and today we want to drive to the Rabbit Island or Abel Tasman or somewhere over there. Let's see where the wind blows.....

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.